Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday


This is the Wingspan I am working on for Megan. I bought this yarn over two years ago with the intention of making her a pair of socks. After some discussion, she agreed a scarf with a nifty shape would be a better choice.
It is an EASY knit and very satisfying. There are clear points along the way where you can sense progress and/or set it down for a cup of tea or to chat with a friend.


The leaf stitch marker is one given to me by my new friend, Kim. She has been another reason to love Montana. We get together regularly for knitting and chatting. I think she will be selling her stitch markers in the near future, and I will do what I can to get you a link.

What are your works-in-progress? Feel free to link to them in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Kim told me to come check out your wingspan...gorgeous!! And glad to know she's found a good friend up there. Can't wait to see both of your finished projects, I think you should take pics together! :D
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete