Monday, March 5, 2012

Pussy Willows and Progress

Today was a gorgeous taste of Spring and a reminder of forward progress in our lives. We found the first pussy willows and kept the windows open most of the day.


I have finished the Soft Snow socks, and here is a picture as promised! I will be writing up this easy pattern to offer for free on Ravelry.
Here is the link to the free pattern! buy now


This is the Mars Disarmed by Venus pattern that will be offered for sale on my Ravelry page. The actual pattern is for a knee-high with a ribbon tie at the back. These are romantic socks for the Venus in you. I sent it to my test knitter today!


I will keep you updated as to when each of these patterns is ready for you to knit.

1 comment:

  1. If you sell the socks you knit, I would like to buy one of each, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.